With the objective of ensuring our guests and staff security and attending the content of the Spanish Royal Decree of March 14th 2020, closes its doors temporarily until, together, we overcome the sanitary crisis caused by COVID-19.
We understand that this situation can generate doubts about the planning of your forthcoming journey and we would like to inform you about all the additional measures set in place by Brava Hoteles in order to facilitate the handling of your reservation and giving you peace of mind during your stay.
If you already have a reservation at one of our properties for a stay until next April 30th 2020, we offer you the possibility of postponing it maintaining the same conditions of the original reservation or cancelling it free of charge. Do not hesitate to contact with the hotel you made your reservation at and our staff will be delighted to handle the modification or cancellation and assist you in anything else you may require.
In order to facilitate the handling of your new reservation, we offer the option for a free cancellation until 48h before your arrival, book without compromise.
book without commitment.
Our biggest concern is the security of our guests and workers and that is why we have examined in depth the risks that COVID-19 may represent and we have reinforced our prevention protocols:
· Daily disinfection of the rooms: our housekeeping staff disinfects completely the rooms of our hotels using chemical processes and procedures of hospital quality.
· Cleaning of public areas: we have increased the frequency with which our public spaces are cleaned and disinfected, giving a special attention to all those critical points (counters, door knobs, elevators, public restrooms…)
· Single use of hotel keys: in an effort to reinforce security, our room access cards will be used only once and will be discarded after the guest’s departure
· Hand sanitizer: it will be present and available for all our guests in our public areas
· Restaurant: in addition to the standard mechanisms of protection (hat and gloves), all our kitchen staff will use masks and gowns